Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can someone get a restaining order put on their landlord?

Thi drunk downstairs harrasses my gf every time she leaves or comes to the apartment where me and her share a place. He sexually harrasses her and tryes to start crap with me all the time we have had to call the cops on this guy like 3 times. He and the landlord are friends also they r both friends with the appt. Manager who is a felon and gets drunk with the drunk and helps him start crap with me and harrass my gf. The landlord illegally kicked my girlfriend out and then started texting her saying she could stay at his house if she wanted to sleep with him. Now the landlord is threatening violence on me and my gf. This is the second time he has threatened violence on my gf. The first time he threatened her he said he was going to let himself and the appt manager into my appt and he was going to bust the f out of her head until she left because she came back with the police after he kicked her out and the police said he has to give her an eviction notice. He also refused to give her an eviction notice right before he threatened her. Last night uor coffee table tipped over when I tryed to step over it while me and my gf were watching a movie. Ten minutes layter the cops show up saying the drunk called and said I was beating her wich has never happened. Today he calls the laandlord saying we are busting up the appt and tearing things up wich is also not happening. The appt was trashed wen we moved in and I have actually fixed it up a little. But anyway now my landlord is. Calling me and threatening me and my gf on my voice ail. Can we get a restraining order on these three people until we find another place to live? The building should also be condemned. So should I just call a building inspector and have them condemn the building. There are only 4 appts and 1-s us and two are the drunk and appt manager

No comments:

Post a Comment