Thursday, August 11, 2011

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME I AM FREAKING OUT?

Okay so this just happened five minutes ago. My ex called me and he was drunk out of his mind, He was walking home, and some people started fighting with him. I could hear everything that was going on because the phone was on the entire time. All of the sudden i could hear him and another guy hitting eachother. Then, I heard the cops come and everything. So he obviously got arrested. Then someone picked up his phone and told me the whole story. apparently he hit some girl that came attacking him. He kicked her. And then her guy friend hit him. Mind you my ex is already a convicted felon of something completely different. Is he gonna get sentenced? and is he going to get years in jail?? please help me. im so scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment