Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Did any of you women out there meet men like this when you were in college?

I am curious as to whether or not any of you women met loser men such as myself like this when you were working your undergraduate degree? I am one of those male/non-traditional college students who is a loser because I didn't come from an affluent family who would help me to go to college directly out of high school. I am just curious if you females out there ran into any of these creepy guys like myself when you were in college? I am in my late 20s and I REFUSE to let anyone know that I was in the military. Instead, I tell people that I am a convicted felon in order to explain the age gap between traditional college students and myself because I KNOW that that garners much more respect than telling the truth that I am one of those lowly/loser military veterans. I'd rather people think of me as an ex-con than to think of me as a peon and call me names such as "baby killer". I honestly don't know why most American women claim to openly support both our active duty troops as well as our EX military veterans. The looks that I get at school via body language tells me that a large majority of Americans, especially Americans who are in their 20s, do NOT support our ex military veterans. At least I get a degree of respect by telling me fellow students that I am an ex convict.

No comments:

Post a Comment