Friday, August 12, 2011

Does he really like me?

okay well theres this boy i used to like & hes a year older than me.. well about 2 years ago ,we went out & he was my first kiss, first make out.. well i was NOT good at all & i don't think he even liked me back then because he was my best friends stepbrother sooo im pretty sure she talked him into it. so yeah we were off & on & we never really used to talk anyway so he broke up with me.. well now fast forward about two years, im 14 hes 15.. hes in a grade above me & none of the girls in his grade like him, all the girls in my grade do.. but not to brag or anything, but im the prettiest girl in my grade, idts but everyone tells me & alotta guys like me. so i think im the best he can get anyway cause all the other girls that like him aren't as good looking so anyway, he got held back for 1 marking period so we were in the same grade fore a litte. well i had stopped liking him but now i like him again & we started talking alot more than we ever have. we have some things in common & stuff. well one of his close guy friends happens to be 1 of my bestriends so he tells me stuff about the boy i likewell just so ya know he knows i like him again & he would always talk to me in school & say like we needa hang out. well he doesn't have a phone so i really have no way of talking to him outsideschool besides like facebook. so finally we said we would hang 1 day so i got all ready then texted my best friend to go get him so that we could hang out well, it turns out, he was wt some of his older friends so he said tell her i cant today so i got really mad.but then i found out that he was buying "something".. for us to do (one of the things we have in common) & he said he was gonna come right back so we could but my best friend got confused & told him i couldn't hang out. soo yeah. well the next day in school, i told 1 of my girlfriends about this and she kinda said something rude to him so i started talking to him & i kinda flipped out & said like if you dont wanna hangout just dont and all this stuff like i kinda yelled because i was so mad and he kept sayin nooo i do wanna hang &all this stuff. well he never actually admitted he liked me. we went to 6 flags on a school trip & i was about to go on kingdaka when i saw his group so he stopped and talked to me & asked if i went on yet & i said yeah and he asked how it was and i told him it was awesome so then i didnt think & i just asked him to go on with me and he said yes so this hillarios kid in school sits in front of us & makes kissy noises & stuff & the guy i liked laughed like he didnt tell him to stop or anything.. but we had fun on the coaster thenwen it was done i was wit my friends and he came over to were i wa standin lookin at a camel&we made small talk then i was waling in front of him and he came ova and asked wat ride i was going to and he said ill try to come. alottaguys talk bout my ***&hes 1ofem & ondabus someone saidhelookedit.... so then school comes to an end&i got mad cause i thought we wouldn't talk anymore. but then he went on facebook so we started talking on there and he said "im sorry it took me so long to admit this, but i do like you and im stupid for waiting" so we talked some more after that but he already knew i liked him sooo.. the next morning i wake up & getta message from him saying im gay i like dick dont talk to me you ugly *** whore. so i was like "umm?" and then a few hours later he said sorry it was:____: (his friend) so at first i didn't believe him but then i saw a facebook status from him at the same time, same day, saying "im gay" so it had to be the friend cause why would he call himself gay?? so then im at my best friends house & she lives rightttt across the street from his friend so they were out front & me & her were leaving her house to go to my house and he said hi to me but i didn't now he was ltalking to me so his friend called my name and said he said hi so i said hi and walked away cuz i dont like his friends. well the very next day, im with my guy bestfriend & my girl bestfriend (the guy bestfriend is his close friend too) & were walking around & we see him so my guy bestfriend calls him over and we huing out for like 10 minutes then when he was saying bye, he shook my guy friends hand & gave me a hug (hes never talked ot my girl bestfriend before) but he gave her a hug too. that night im txting my guy bestfrriend & he told me that the guy i like is afraid to hangout with me alone because he gets nervous around cute girls so he wants one of his friends to be there & he also told me that none of his friends willl go with him because they say he acts different arounf me so i said in a bad way? and my friend said yeah like he tries to act tougher and stuff.. so idk like i wana know if he gave me a hug cause he likes me & did he give my bestfriend a hug to be kind? does he like me bt just doesnt want his friends to know? does he not like me? im SOOO s

No comments:

Post a Comment