Thursday, August 11, 2011

What should I do? CPS refuses to help.?

I have posted on here if I should contact CPS on my mother and, hands down, everyone has agreed for me to call for the sake of my brother and sister. I have made 4 attempts to get CPS involved and was shot down by them telling me I don't have a case. The things going on in my home are: my mother has allowed my 14 year old sister have sex, not once, but twice and has allowed her to continue to see this boy she is doing it with with no punishments, my mother has bi-polar and gets in rage modes where she goes bolistic on me and beats me, she dated a man named Jesse whom was also verbally, physically, and possibly sexually because my sister was deeply afraid of him and will not talk about what happened between her and him, my mother brings strange men into our home and the live with us then out of nowhere she kicks them out, she has 2 convicted felons living with us out of our garage with their 2 kids, and our house is constantly a pit. The list goes on and on with this majorly questionable stuff but I don't want to make this long. Anyways, called CPS twice myself and twice with my grandparents, whom I now live with because my mother has kicked me out and, "Never wants to se me again." She has also told me, "Your better off at Grandma's and Grandpa's house." My mother has never asked me to come home but has asked me for money because she, all of her adult life, has gotten herself into financial trouble. She owes over $1500 in loans, over $2000 in breaking lease contracts with places we have lived in, over $1000 for brand new furniture she bought, and over $500 in speeding tickets. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment