Friday, August 12, 2011

Do you think I have the right to be proud of myself?

I'm a 24 year old male who is a convicted felon and suffer from bipolar disorder. I have been told my whole life I will never amount to anything. I have been arrested about 14 times when I was in my teenage years for mostly felons violent offenses. My parents and whole family gave up on me and kicked me out. I'm a recovering alcoholic/cocaine addict and I was homeless and went to prison for 2 years when I was 19 and never got 1 letter.I've always been called a loser by the college girls and looked down on as I would never be anything and no hot girl would want me and always calling me a loser. was always told I was the mess up cause my sister is a pharmacist. I got out lived with a friend I met in prison and got a job at a grocery store that didnt do background checks. I worked my butt off like I was slave because I knew I wouldnt get many opportunities. I have worked my way up so far today I am Store Manager position at another store starting salary 76k/year with bonuses. I have guys with Bachelors,Masters degree wanting me to hire them for 8/hr jobs cause they lost their jobs and in foreclosure. The same ppl who acted like they were better then me are begging me for a job. Do you think I have the right to be proud of myself and call myself a success?

No comments:

Post a Comment