Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do you have any friends like this?

Well I hate my friend Diana now. She never takes interest in what I have to say. She doesnt like any kind of music. Shes a goody girl. Shes always the teachers pets and she doesnt care about anything except grades and doesnt know how to have fun. Well last night, that ***** had all her cousins prank calling me at 4 am. I tried talking to her about tv shows but she just says she doesnt want to hear it and that im obsessed with the tv show. She always says im obsessed with everything, and it really bugs! I cant talk to any of my other friends without her getting jealous and bragging to me about how awesome her old friends are. She also ignores me and my friend sometimes. Ughhhh. Are any of your friends like this or even worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment