Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dating a man going through divorce, please help!?

About four months ago I had started dating a mutual friend who I haven't seen in about five years. He made it clear to me in the beginning that he was getting a divorce. A week after our first encounter he asked me to be his girlfriend, we got to know each other more and caught up on what has happened in the last couple of years. He also had a child with his 'ex' last year, he was telling me how she was seeking to get full custody of their child and that we had to keep this relationship on the down low because we do live in a town where people do like to talk. Over the course of our time together he started getting serious, telling me he was falling for me and that he loved me. Even going as far as he found his 'soulmate'. We even were looking into moving in together. Then some things occurred such as his 'ex' hacked his email, went through his phone and found out conversations that he told me she was bringing to court with her. Finally I asked if there was something still going on between them with my supisions and putting everything together, I had thought something was going on. I began asking and trying to confront him about it. He later reassured me that this what he wanted, and after many previous talks about sticking this out with him it was what I wanted as well. Then the next week I saw on his 'ex's facebook a picture of the two and their child. Not really sure if it was recent or not, I tried asking him again and I didn't really get any answer out of him, literally. Then his 'ex' emailed me explaining to stay away and that they were NOT getting a divorce. Which just confused me even more because he even told me that his mother knew of us and that she was helping him with the divorce/custody battle. I emailed him at work and was still trying to get an answer from him, his phone was not taking my calls, he stated that his 'ex' hacked his email and that she had his phone. This whole situation is confusing. I do honestly love the man, please help! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment