Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Should I change my class because of the teacher?

I am an international student and I enrolled in a course to improve my English. Today I had my first lesson with him and I really really don't like him! He is a stereotyped jerk who think he can yells and shouts at students because he is a teacher. He tells us not to answer questions if it's stupid. During the lesson he will brags about his ability to use English and on and on about Latin blah blah.... and there's only one teacher who teach this course of study. He's also very strict and expects us to answer all the questions correctly Otherwise he'll be mad and start yelling like a four-year-old kids. I'm sooooo sick of him. Is it reasonable to change course of study if you feel uncomfortable and not happy with your teacher? What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment