Thursday, August 11, 2011

Does she still really love me? Is she going to end up coming back?

My wife kicked me out two weeks ago saying she isn't happy anymore and feel lonely. She wants a divorce now. She had an old male friend staying over on the weekends before all this, without my permission or even talking about it. I found out this Monday she slept with him. I was willing to change whatever complaints she had about me. This guy is bad news, ex felon who has been in and out of jail/prison for the last ten years. It really hurt enough that she said she didn't love me like that anymore. I feel now that she found old feelings and maybe feels like she may be happier. I know she won't be for too long. I just want to know if after she realizes he is no good, is she going to try and persue me again? Does she really not love me anymore or is she just having some kind of crisis? I am crushed. I felt guilty that this was my fault but realize now I think she had intentions to get with this man and made excuses to not feel guilty about it? We have a son together. I was willing to fix what I could to make this all work and she said she is just lonely. Talked to her yesterday and she appologized and said she does feel bad now and that what happened with them just happened. Claimed they aren't together, she said that to get me off her back. If and when the time comes, what am I to do? How am I to ever forgive her? Would I ever be able to trust her? I am doing everything I promised, but now its for me and my son. What is she thinking? I can figure it out. I just need to heal right now and this is helping me get my emotions out. Matt. Age 30

No comments:

Post a Comment